Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dilli Haat

I always find something or the other of interest in Dilli Haat. The place is always so colourful and pretty.I had gone more than a month back with my mother and Charita- my neighbour, classmate and friend. While my mother was busy looking at saris and shawls, we roamed around, discussed the clothes people were wearing, drank fruit beer and ate golgappas. The golgappas were part of a special Rajasthani food stall. Yum!

ceramics

painted, paper kites

a craftswoman painting a lamp shade



hand painted paper lamp shades. they look really pretty when lit up.



carved, wooden ganeshas
this rainbow scarf reminded us of our friend, chip. shes so happy, colourful and bubbly all the time :)
the tasseled end of a hanging scarf.


No comments:

Post a Comment